St. Jude Sponsorship

Sponsorship

Thank you to our sponsors who donated so generously to our first annual Northshore Extravaganza Dancesport Showcase in 2017. For 2018, we have partnered with St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital in our sponsorship program, where 70% of the proceeds from the sponsorship will be donated to St. Jude. The remaining 30% of the proceeds will help subsidize the Showcase to keep costs down. We strive to keep the Showcase fees at a reasonable level as we are committed to provide you with the best possible value in our Showcase. With your help through sponsorship, this goal is achievable.

Why St. Jude? We believe in St. Jude’s mission of finding cures and saving children regardless of their financial situation. Their global impact is such that because their discoveries are freely shared with doctors and researchers around the world, one child saved at St. Jude means thousands more saved worldwide. We strongly believe that children are our future. As such, we are compelled to help and support them in any way we can.

This year, our Sponsorship opportunities are open to individuals and corporations. Since 70% of proceeds from your sponsorship will be donated to St. Jude, that portion will be tax deductible.

 

Event Sponsorship:

DIAMOND LEVEL:  $300 and above

Sponsors will receive recognition as a sponsor on the program, colored program book, free DVD video & $50 discount off any items in the showcase price list.

EMERALD LEVEL: $200

Sponsors will receive recognition as a sponsor on the program, colored program book, free DVD video & $20 discount off any items in the showcase price list.

RUBY LEVEL: $100

Sponsors will receive recognition as a sponsor on the program, colored program book & free DVD video.

SAPPHIRE LEVEL: $50

Sponsors will receive recognition as a sponsor on the program & a colored program book.

 

Corporations who sponsor us will receive a full page advertisement which is worth a $100 value. We also encourage Corporations to attend and enjoy our showcase.

We hope you will consider participating in our Sponsorship Program. We thank you in advance for your support. For further information, please contact:

Aleksandar Bonev

northshoredancesociety@gmail.com

773-996-6617