North Shore Dance Society is extremely excited about the upcoming ballroom competition Harvest Moon Chicago.
We found a very interesting article with some great Reminders when we dancing.
We all occasionally forget things, especially at times of a ballroom dance competition. But, we shall remind you, dancer, of 10 little hacks you should definitely keep in mind.
- Warmup with your partner about 30 minutes before your heat
- Eat bananas & chocolate at your competition day
- If you feel slippery on that floor, use castor oil
- Know, cherish, love and be friends with your deck captain!
- Eyelash glue keeps your accessories on while you dance.
- Hairspray will keep your hair solid.
- Consuming LESS water before and after your heat will keep you away of the bathroom & it will keep your heart in a better shape!!!
- “Tiger Balm” will help you when a muscle was pulled… North Shore Dance Society strongly recommend keep one in your bag!!!!
- Judges will love you if your number is neat and secure !
North Shore Dance Society wants to thank dancecompreview for the wonderful article!